This category is for English Language Web sites relating to Government including foreign embassies, consulates and International Organizations in Morocco.
Guidelines For Submissions
- English Sites Only
Sites authored in French languages should be submitted to the appropriate language category in Etat et politique.
*Bilingual webpages that are also authored in English can be submitted and are listed in the Regional areas.
- Guidelines For Submitting Sites:
- The title should be the name of your company or organization.
- Do not type in all caps
- Do not include a list of keywords
- Do not include your products
- Do not write a sales pitch.
- The description should be a brief summary of your organization''s products and services.
- The description should be in English and in coherent sentence form.
- Do not include superlatives or a sales pitch.
- Do not submit your company history.
- Do not submit a list of keywords.
- Do not use unnecessary capitalization, or include HTML tags.
- Submit to only ONE category
- Submit to the best category possible.
Listed in Embassies and Consulates categories are entities such as Embassies, Consulates, High Commissions, Permanent Representatives and de facto equivalents. Information on their formatting, and on the arrangement of related categories, can be found in the FAQ of Society: Government: Embassies and Consulates.