For sites concerned with the society and culture of Mombasa, Kenya. Subjects include religion, clubs and lodges, reunions, women, men, seniors, kids, teens, activism, alternative sexuality, genealogy, and personal home pages.
For sites specifically geared towards this community. Submitting a site based in another locality may significantly delay listing in the directory. Thank you for your cooperation.
This category concerns the make up of the local community: its people, its history, and resources and institutions that serve the people. Subjects include religion, clubs and lodges, reunions, women, men, seniors, kids, teens, activism, alternative sexuality, genealogy, and personal home pages.
Tips for Faster Acceptance:
- Make sure your site title matches the name of your organization or entity.
- In your site description, stick to the facts and avoid hype or promotional language.
- This is a Regional category, so your location should be readily apparent on your site. Your service area should also be apparent when applicable.
- Avoid Excessive Capitalization.
- Describe site features as well as the subject of your site.
Thank you for your cooperation.
This category is for sites that have online chats and forums for discussing social events and issues.
Information specific to the history of Kenya during any period, from prehistoric to the present time.
Please submit only sites dealing with Kenyan HISTORY in this category. Sites specific solely to art, architecture, economics, geography, religion, and other aspects of Kenyan life -- without relevance to the historical aspects -- should be submitted elsewhere.
Personal home pages of Kenyan citizens and residents.
This category includes links to elections, campaigns, political news and commentary, voting, current issues, political parties, and activist and citizen's organizations in Kenya.
This category is for any church, synagogue, mosque, temple, or other place of worship in Kenya.