Resources to support parents and educational guardians seeking special education services for their disabled, learning disordered, or special needs children.
* If your group concentrates on a SPECIFIC DISORDER such as autism or ADHD, please submit to that category (see subcategory links on the Support page)

* If your business or organization PROVIDES SERVICES such as educational advocacy or legal representation, please submit to Reference/Education/Special_Education/Laws/ or a similar category

* If your organization or publication concerns special education regulations, agencies, or "how to" information, but does not connect parents seeking services for their children, please submit to another category in Reference/Education/Special_Education/