Guides include sites describing and explaining wine, types of wine and/or the production of wine. Directories include lists, search engines, and similar sites. This category includes guides and directories for wine websites, wineries and wine in general, including specific types of wine and wine regions. All listings are specific to Arkansas or to regions within the state.
This category lists only sites primarily containing informational content. All sites submitted to this category should be primarily related to wine in Arkansas, or to regions within the state.
Please submit only the following types of sites:
- Wine-specific search engines, directories, reviews or link lists.
- Online wine guides (including guides that cover specific types of wine as well as general guides).
Before submitting, please check to see if your site fits into one of the following categories:
- Sites that exist only to sell guidebooks should be listed in Shopping: Publications: Books.
- Sites for individual vineyards or wineries should not be submitted to this category. Vineyards and wineries should be submitted to the appropriate geographical sub-category under Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine.
- Companies that offer wine-related travel services and sites whose primary focus is on travel related to wine, should be submitted to Recreation: Travel: Specialty_Travel: Culinary: Wine and not here.
- Guides to wine regions are appropriate only if they have significant content about the grapes, wines or producers of that region. If they are focused on tourism of the region, they should be submitted to the appropriate Recreation: Travel sub-category.
- Sites for companies whose primary business is selling wine should be submitted to the appropriate category of Shopping: Food: Beverages: Wine and not here.