This category lists guides and directories about Mexican wine, including lists, reviews, search engines and similar sites. Sites may cover wine websites, wineries, and wine in general, including specific types of wine and wine regions.
Please submit only the following types of sites:
- Wine-specific search engines, directories, reviews or link lists that are focused primarily on Mexico.
- Mexican wine guides (including guides that cover specific types of wine as well as general guides).
This category is for sites with significant informational content only. Please check to see if your site falls into one of the following categories:
- If your site is in Spanish, it belongs in an appropriate subcategory of World: Espa%f1ol.
- Individual wineries in Mexico should submit English-language sites to Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Mexico.
- If the primary focus of a site is to sell wine-related guidebooks, it should probably be listed in a subcategory of Shopping: Publications: Books. If the site is selling other wine educational materials or services (e.g. videos, classes) it is also inappropriate for this category.
- Sites for companies that offer wine-related travel services and sites whose primary focus is on travel related to wine, rather than wine itself, should be submitted to Recreation: Travel: Specialty Travel: Culinary: Wine and not here.
- Guides to wine regions are appropriate only if they have significant content about the grapes, wines or producers of that region. If they are primarily focused on general tourism of the region, they should be submitted to the appropriate Recreation: Travel sub-category, or to the appropriate subcategory of Regional.
- Sites for companies whose primary business is selling wine should be submitted to the appropriate category of Shopping: Food: Beverages: Wine and not here.