CONCACAF stands for Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football. It is the governing body for soccer in all of the Americas except for South America, which is governed by CONMEBOL.
CONCACAF is sometimes called the Football Confederation, FC for short.
- United States and Canadian teams are listed under CONCACAF.
- South American teams are listed under CONMEBOL.
- African teams are listed under CAF.
- Asian and Australian teams are listed under AFC.
- European teams are listed under UEFA.
- New Zealand teams are listed under OFC.
As the governing body of soccer in all its forms in the United States, U.S. Soccer has played an integral part in charting the course for the sport in the USA for almost 100 years. In that time, the Federation’s mission statement has been very simple and very clear: to make soccer, in all its forms, a pre-eminent sport in the United States and to continue the development of soccer at all recreational and competitive levels.
- If your site is not specifically geared towards this location, please submit to the proper category.
- Submitting to the wrong category will delay and/or prevent your site from being listed in the directory.
- When writing the title please ensure it is the same as your organization.
- When writing the description, please tell what your site offers in a clear and concise statement without hype or promotional language.