Word Game video games are games played on consoles or computers which deal words and letters. Most of these games are electronic versions of popular board and tile games.
Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.
- Submit your site using your main url.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content)
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Don''t bother using marketing verbiage. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site, Check it Out!) Marketing verbiage is removed.
- All sites are reviewed periodically.
Boggle is a word game where the player must make words out of a set of random letter in a short period of time. The video game version of Boggle contain five different types of boggle-like play.
It is also a table top game, which uses lettered dice placed randomly in a tray.
Only sites with deal with the video game version of Boggle should be submitted to this cateogry.
This is where to find word games of all kinds including original word games, crosswords, anagrams, word search, hangman, and all the rest.
Scrabble is a video game based on the classic board game, Scrabble. Two to four players use tiled letters to create words in a crossword fashion on a board to score points. Hard to use letters score more points and appear less fequently in the game than more comman letters such as "E", "A", and "S"; making strategy an important part of the gameplay.
Only sites which deal with the video game versions of Scrabble should be submitted to this category.