To get your site submitted in a timely manner, submit it to either real-time or turn-based!Strategy or war games played through your web browser. In these games you typically control an army or an entire country, and try to conquer territory and defeat other armies and countries. Other games also have economic development or exploration aspects. This section is not for Unofficial guide sites, clan sites or other sites that are not the games themselves.
Please only submit browser based games to this category if they are neither real-time nor turn-based. It is very rare to have a strategy game that is not a real-time game and not a strategy game, and if this is the case, make sure the game is actually strategy.
Also, this category is only for games played in conjunction with a web browser (this includes java-based games which require using a web site to begin play).
Only submit chats and forums for strategy gaming as a whole to this category. Sites for specific games will not be accepted in this category.There is currently no description created for this category.
Clans (also called guilds, tribes, allegiances, factions, etc.) are groups of players bound together for a common cause to help establish a community for mutual protection or for greater glory. Clans will sometimes have their own online gaming servers and are often involved in battles or competition with other groups. These confrontations are referred to as "clan wars".
This category contains clan resources and clans from the Strategy genre.
Please submit only sites that deal with this catogory. That would be sites that deal with Age of Empires II & The Conquerors Expansion.There is currently no description created for this category.
Please only submit sites related to Ballerium to this category. Websites related to more than one game of this type should not be submitted to this category, but to a more general one.There is currently no description created for this category.
Websites related to the game developer Majorem should be submitted to:
The following criteria are required to submit a site to this category:This category is for games that simulate a world where the player controls the actions of its inhabitants, with little to no control over the environment. This type of game is known as a real-time strategy game, also known as RTS.
* If no category exists for the site''s game, submit the site here. If the game is of the real-time strategy genre and has appropriate content, a category will be created.
- No category exists for the site''s game*.
- The site is about all or multiple real-time strategy games. Such sites cannot be about games of the same series.
All sites are reviewed and periodically re-reviewed.
- Submit sites to their appropriate sub-categories.
- Include a brief and concise description of the site and it''s content.
- Submit the URL of your main site.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Avoid usage marketing verbiage. Sites containing such rhetoric will make sites harder to list and waste editor''s time trying to remove the incorrect content.
Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.Contains games in the strategy genre that are turned based in nature.
- Submit sites whose main focus are turn based strategy games. Anything else will be moved or deleted.
- Please submit individual game titles to their specific category
- Submit your site using your main url.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content)
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Don''t bother using marketing verbiage. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site, Check it Out!) Marketing verbiage is removed.
- All sites are reviewed periodically.