Developed by Acclaim Sports
Descriptions for reviews and previews should contain the following information: score; (p)reviewer''s name; date of the (p)review; a short summarizing quote from the review (optional); and any other contents found in the (p)review such as screen shots and system requirement information. Examples of correct descriptions include:
Adrenaline Vault - [4.5/5] Review by Bob Mandel. "In the end, after wrestling with my reactions, I feel I can endorse MechWarrior 4 enthusiastically, as regardless of your taste this polished product has more than enough to please fans of mechanized combat." (December 12, 2000)
GameSpot: Majesty - Reviewed by: Neil Randall, 88%. "Majesty is one of the rare games that you won''t want to stop playing until you find out what happens next." Also includes technical information, links, and downloads. (March 28, 2000)
IGN.com - Written by Judas Perry, contains screen shots, user reviews, system requirements, movies, and a comparison between platforms. [Score: 51%] (March 28, 2003)
Please only submit sites to this category that are High Heat 2003 specific.High Heat Series
Websites dealing primarily with Mario Superstar Baseball can be submitted to this category.Mario Superstar Baseball, for the GameCube.
Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content).
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Do not use marketing verbiage. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site, Check it Out!)
- Avoid using terms such as much more, lots, more, or anything else that would indicate that there is more to your site than what is in the description. Take the time to list out what the site has instead of using these terms.
- Your description should resemble descriptions of sites already listed in the category.