This category is for games that simulate creating and/or maintaining a single life. Games in this category usually allow you to control aspects of one character and how it reacts to a simulated environment as opposed to God Games, which allows you to create an entire environment.
Please find the most relevant category for your site. It is not very likely that it will be placed in this category. Please note that gateway sites, mirrors, and vanity urls will be corrected or deleted.
Sites are reviewed periodically.
A high school simulation game made in anime style.
Nintendogs (previously known as Puppy Times), for the Nintendo DS.
Websites dealing primarily with Nintendogs can be submitted to this category.
Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content).
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Do not use marketing verbiage. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site, Check it Out!)
- Avoid using terms such as much more, lots, more, or anything else that would indicate that there is more to your site than what is in the description. Take the time to list out what the site has instead of using these terms.
- Your description should resemble descriptions of sites already listed in the category.
Petz is a series of computer pet games first made by PF.Magic, and currently owned by Ubi Soft Entertainment.
Catz, Dogz, and Oddballz are available for Windows and Mac OS.
Catz 2, Catz 3, Catz 4, Dogz 2, Dogz 3, and Dogz 4 are available for Windows 95/98.
Catz 5, and Dogz 5 are available for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP.
Catz, and Dogz have also been released on Game Boy Color.
This category is for sites that contain information or downloads for at least two of the Petz games - Catz, Dogz, or Oddballz.
If your site contains information or downloads for only one of the games, please submit it to the appropriate subcategory.