Please only submit sites about Rainroad Tycoon 3. There are categories for all three version: i.e. submit sites about version two into the appropriate category, etc.There is currently no description created for this category.
Only submit sites here that are related to both versions of RollerCoaster Tycoon. Sites specific to one version or the other should be submitted in its appropriate category.In this simulation game, you work to build a thriving amusement park and have the ability to build custom roller coasters. You also have to keep your guests happy, whether it be building an exciting ride or plenty of bathrooms.
Pages containing cheats, personal experiences with the game, or screenshots should be submitted in Fan_Pages. Pages containing saved games for download or projects such as real-life recreations should be submitted under Fan_Works.
Sites that feature frequently updated Ski Resort Tycoon Gaming information are welcome to submit their URLs. Your URL will be reviewed and possibly entered into this category if it applies to the category guidelines.This category contains listings for sites with relevant and updated content based on either the highly successful Ski Resort Tycoon 1 or 2 PC Games produced by 'Catdaddy'. You will find a good selection of Fansites below, links to sites that contain useful Ski Resort Tycoon Gaming information or knowledgeable reviews of the game(s)
Sites containing just Cheats for the game will be rejected. Please review your site and check to see it can conform with these rules. Please make suitable amendments if this is the case before submitting.
Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.There is currently no description created for this category.
- Submit sites whose main focus is Zoo Tycoon. Anything else will be moved or deleted.
- Submit your site using your main url.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content)
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Don''t bother using marketing verbiage. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site, Check it Out!) Marketing verbiage is removed.
- All sites are reviewed periodically.