Released in 1986, Wasteland is a post-apocalyptic multi-character roleplaying game for the Apple, Commodore 64 and IBM PC. It is widely regarded as one of the best CRPGs ever released and has worn numerous awards over the years. Two other games based on the Wasteland engine were released in 1990, "Fountain of Dreams" and "Escape From Hell". A sequel "Meantime" was planned but never completed. The critically acclaimed Fallout Series is commonly thought of as its spiritual descendant.
Sites about Wasteland, its immediate derivatives, significant ports of either, and relevant gaming strategies or reviews constitute the class of submissions suitable for inclusion.
Adherence to the following guidelines will hasten the acceptance of submissions:
- Use the site''s actual title.
- The description should resemble existing category entries:
- Briefly summarize existing content (25 words or less).
- Avoid first-person wordings (e.g. "we", "my").
- Avoid site marketing (e.g. "Most awesome site ever!").
- Avoid calls to action (e.g. "Check it out!").
- Avoid teasers (e.g. "...and much more!").
All sites dealing primarily with Wild ARMs as a series can be submitted to this category.There is currently no description created for this category.
Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content).
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Do not use marketing verbiage. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site, Check it Out!)
- Avoid using terms such as much more, lots, more, or anything else that would indicate that there is more to your site than what is in the description. Take the time to list out what the site has instead of using these terms.
- Your description should resemble descriptions of sites already listed in the category.