A blend between city-building games and games of guile like Diplomacy and Illuminati. There's no combat - player must win by smart management and sharp-witted negotiation, not by weapons. The game has a plot that unfolds in response to player actions, and when the story is over, the game ends.
Available for download and a free trial period from eGenesis.
Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.
All sites dealing primarily with A Tale in the Desert can be submitted to this category.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content).
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Do not use marketing verbiage. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site, Check it Out!)
- Avoid using terms such as much more, lots, more, or anything else that would indicate that there is more to your site than what is in the description. Take the time to list out what the site has instead of using these terms.
- Your description should resemble descriptions of sites already listed in the category.