submit your site for NASCAR 2001 hereThere is currently no description created for this category.
Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.Racing game that includes over 50 drivers (Gordon, Earnhardt Jr., Jarrett, and unlockable NASCAR Busch Series drivers) and all 23 tracks from the NASCAR Winston Cup series and allows the player to Create-A-Car and earn money and sponsors to build their own racing dynasty.
- Submit sites whose main focus is NASCAR Thunder 2002. Anything else will be moved or deleted.
- Submit your site using your main url.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content)
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Don''t bother using marketing verbiage. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site, Check it Out!) Marketing verbiage is removed.
- All sites are reviewed periodically.
Contains links to specific reviews and previews for the series.
Descriptions for reviews and previews should contain the following information: score; (p)reviewer''s name; date of the (p)review; a short summarizing quote from the review (optional); and any other contents found in the (p)review such as screen shots and system requirement information. Examples of correct descriptions include:
Adrenaline Vault - [4.5/5] Review by Bob Mandel. "In the end, after wrestling with my reactions, I feel I can endorse MechWarrior 4 enthusiastically, as regardless of your taste this polished product has more than enough to please fans of mechanized combat." (December 12, 2000)
GameSpot: Majesty - Reviewed by: Neil Randall, 88%. "Majesty is one of the rare games that you won''t want to stop playing until you find out what happens next." Also includes technical information, links, and downloads. (March 28, 2000)
IGN.com - Written by Judas Perry, contains screen shots, user reviews, system requirements, movies, and a comparison between platforms. [Score: 51%] (March 28, 2003)