Following these guidelines will allow us to add your site to the directory as quickly as possible.Way of the Samurai is a role-playing game for the Sony PlayStation 2 released in 2002. It is produced by Aquire and BAM! Entertainment.
- Submit your site using your main url.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content)
- Do not use first person verbiage (we, our, us).
- Do not use marketing verbiage. (We''re the best!, Most awesome site, Check it Out!)
- Avoid using terms such as much more, lots, more, or anything else that would indicate that there is more to your site than what is in the description. Take the time to list out what the site has instead of using these terms.
- Your description should look like the ones in the rest of the category. If they don''t you did something wrong and you need to fix it.
If the site has frames you may also want to add that to the description. If the site requires components such as Shockwave add that to the description as well.
Claiming to have anything in the description that your site does not have may result in your site not being listed. Not following these guidelines will result in your site not being listed.
Sword-based combat is at the heart of Way of the Samurai. As the adventure begins, the player has his own sword and basic knowledge of its use in battle. As he moves through the game, the player become more adept at using his sword and learns new attacks. The player also has the ability to pick up dozens of different sword, each representing a different fighting style. With attacks specific to each sword, it requires a true samurai to master all the swords and their individual attacks. Additionally, sword combat is not simply a matter of hacking and slashing. Timing, blocking and balance all play equally important roles.