The Authoring Style Guides category offers sites which provide standardized, commonly accepted guidelines for good web authoring style and usability.
The editors reserve the right not to list your site, and to delete it after its addition. Multiple submissions, especially to inappropriate categories, will not be
Submissions that include a referal ID will not be reviewed.
- The title should be the name of your site that appears on the web page, or your company name.
- Do not type in all caps.
- Do not include a list of keywords in the title.
- Do not include your products in the title.
- Do not write a sales pitch in the title.
- The description should be a brief summary of your site''s purpose or products and services.
- The description should be in english and in coherent sentence form.
- Do not include superlatives or a sales pitch.
- Do not submit your company history.
- Do not submit a list of keywords.
- Do not use unnecessary capitalization, or include HTML tags.
- Submit to only ONE category
- Please check that your site does not have a sub-category dedicated to it already. If it does submit to that category, but not both.