Submissions to this category should include General Business and Commerce Associations that deal with business between nations, to promote and facilitate international business.This category should contain General Business and Commerce Associations that deal with business between nations, to promote and facilitate international business.
General Business and Commerce Associations that deal specifically with business within a country, should be included in that country''s regional business category, for example: Regional/North_America/Canada/Business_and_Economy/Associations/
Industry Specific Associations should be included as a sub-category of the Industry such as Business/Industries/(Insert Industry Name)/Associations
Web sites that facilitate international trade between businesses using the exchange of goods or services as payment.
Sites related to local representatives of International companies, including, but not limited to, agents and brokers are not listed in this category. These sites may be submitted to the locality where the representative''s office is located.
Sites that do not specialize in facilitating international barter should be submitted to Business Services: Barter or to the appropriate regional category if the site is for a clearly defined regional area.
Sites that deal with consumer barter or auctions should be submitted to Shopping: Auctions.
Please submit only websites concerning international consulting; be sure to detail areas of expertise and include your company''s geographic location.This category is for the webpages of international consultancies.
*** THIS IS NOT A CATEGORY FOR INDIVIDUAL BUSINESSES ***A directory is a guide or list of resources, not an individual business. Directories are compilation of websites containing comprehensive indexes or lists of general business resources, companies, and company related information. Users should be able to visit the listed directories and obtain information about business and commerce between nations.
A directory is a guide or list of resources, not an individual business.
Sites containing products made or sold should be submitted to the most appropriate Business/Industries/ category. Sites mistakenly submitted to Business Directories will be moved or deleted at the editors discretion.
This is the general category for all import and export related service companies, including agents, traders, consultants, trade portals and other intermediaries.
DO NOT submit to this category if you are one of the following:
1. A manufacturer - list your site in either a general BUSINESS category or a REGIONAL section specific to your industry. Example: an Indian manufacturer and exporter of industrial products should list in: Business/Industrial_Goods_and_Services/etc., or in Regional/Asia/India/Business/etc.
2. A shipper - please locate the appropriate category in the Business/Transportation_and_Logistics area
3. Distributor or wholesaler - list your site in either a general BUSINESS category or a REGIONAL section specific to your industry. Example: an Indian wholesaler and distributor should list in: Business/Consumer_Goods_and_Services/etc., Business/Wholesale_Trade, or in Regional/Asia/India/Business/etc.
4. A service oriented company with marginal involvement in import and export (e.g., insurance, general finance/banking, etc.) - locate the appropriate service category in BUSINESS or REGIONAL and list there
Please submit only sites to this category if the service offered is not local or not confined to one region. If the services are local or regional, they should be submitted to the appropriate Regional category.The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) is a worldwide federation of national standards bodies from some 100 countries, one from each country. ISO is a non-governmental organization established in 1947. The mission of ISO is to promote the development of standardization and related activities in the world with a view to facilitating the international exchange of goods and services, and to developing cooperation in the spheres of intellectual, scientific, technological and economic activity. ISO's work results in international agreements which are published as International Standards. ISO is not an acronym for International Organization for Standardization, but a Greek word meaning equal. (remember isoceles triangles from school, meaning equal sided), and is valid in English, French and Russian, the three official languages of ISO.
Firms or individual consultants whose services are limited to ISO 9000 only should submit their sites under that category.
If your web site is;Contains web sites for organizations and companies that provide services for companies engaged in business on an International scale.
1. Internationally focused.
2. In the business of providing services to International Businesses.
3. Not a mirror site.
4. Not an Import/Export related entity
5. Not an industry/ product specific manufacturer, representative, or service.
You should submit here!!
* Services that are specific to a certain industry or region should be listed in their appropriate regional or industry category.
* Import and Export related services should be directed to the appropriate category under: Business/International_Business_and_Trade/Import_and_Export/
*** Incorrect submissions require moving your submission to another category queue where the site may again sit for some time waiting its' turn to be reviewed. A few minutes spent finding the closest category match can save much time waiting for a listing.