The Multiple_Language category contains all sites offering translation services (or primarily translation services) in more than one language combination. Sites offering only one language combination are listed in Single_Language.
Site in Multiple_Language are listed according to the locality (domicile) of the translator or agency. If your site is already listed, and you feel that it is listed in the wrong regional category, please use the "Update Listing" link at the top of the page the site is listed in.
Please take note that any site can only be listed *once* in the entire Translation/ category.
All sites must be suggested to the appropriate subcategory, according to your domicile (location)
. Sites suggested in this (the parent) category will be moved to the appropriate subcategory. No sites will be listed in this (the parent) category.
- Sites with a single domicile will be listed in the appropriate subcategory.
- Sites with more than one domicile (for example co-workers in several countries, or offices in several countries) will be listed according to the seemingly most prominent domicile. No site will be listed in multiple subcategories, regardless of the number of countries represented on the site.
- Sites with no clear indication of domicile, will be listed based on mentioned street addresses, e-mail addresses or telephone numbers.
- Sites with absolutely no indication of domicile, will be listed according to the WHOIS records of the domain, if appropriate.
- Where not appropriate (for example when the site is on a free host), an editorial guess will be made based on the language of the site, or the language of keywords (such as the company's name), or any other country indicators.