In London's Bailey courthouse, a gruesome crime is brilliantly prosecuted, ingeniously defended, and then painstakingly judged. A 15 year-old white boy has been killed in cold blood. His classmate, a quiet, reclusive Sikh boy, is on trial for murder. The decision hangs on a knife-edge and falls to the twelve jurors who find themselves the focus of national attention.
A six-part television miniseries.
This category is for sites devoted to the 2002 British
television mini-series, "The Jury".
For new site submissions:
To avoid delay in listing, please review these guidelines prior to submission.
- Please submit websites once to the most relevant category in the directory.
- Only submit sites that are in English. All others should be submitted to an appropriate World category.
- Submit your site using your main url. Do not submit a redirect URL for your site; use your actual URL.
- Do not submit vanity urls.
- Use your site''s actual title.
- Create a brief description, under 25 words, listing the current content of your site (not the future content).
- Do not use marketing verbiage or first person verbiage (we, our, us) in the description. Do not use hype.
- Sites under construction will not be listed. Do not submit sites with broken links or missing content.
- Affiliate sites, multiple URL''s for the same organization and mirror sites will not be listed.
- All listed sites are periodically reviewed.
The ODP reserves the right to revise all submissions at any time at its sole discretion and editorial judgment.
Cast and crew members of the Independent Television (ITV) (UK) 2002 mini-series, "The Jury".