The lomo is a little Russian compact camera, it comes from St. Petersburg. The lomo-philosophy is perfectly described by the 10 golden rules of lomography.
1. Take your LOMO everywhere you go.
2. Use it at any time - day and night.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but a part of it.
4. Approach the objects of your lomographic desire as close as possible.
5. Don't think.
6. Be fast.
7. You don't have to know beforehand what is captured on your film.
8. You don't have to know it afterwards either.
9. Shoot from the hip.
10. Don't care about rules.