There are several possibilities:|
However, for simply moving sites to a close-matching category in another language, the drop-down "move to category" selection box should contain a category in each language, so you don't need to type anything yourself.
- On a DOS/Windows PC, hold down the Alt key and type the numerical value of the letter on the keypad. The value for ñ is 164 and for ç 135.
- On a Mac, type Option - n - n for ñ. (Press Option, then n, then n again.)For ç, type Option + c. (Hold Option and press c.)
- On Windows 95, 98, NT4 and 2000 you can use the character map by clicking Programs: Accessories: System Tools: Character Map.You might need to add this program via Windows setup.
- Go to the control panel, click on keyboard, then language, then properties. Then select "United States - International". When you do this, the tilde, apostrophe, and the double quote don't type right away. If the next key requires an accent, it adds it instead of making a literal mark.
- Copy-and-paste the characters from your browser window.