the entire directory
only in Social_Sciences/Anthropology
Open Directory - Science: Social Sciences: Anthropology
Methods and Techniques
Research Groups and Centers
Science: Biology: Evolution: Human
Science: Social Sciences: Geography: Human Geography
Science: Social Sciences: Sociology
Society: Ethnicity: Indigenous People
Society: Philosophy: Philosophical Anthropology
This category in other languages:
Anthropological Center for Training
- A research group at Indiana University, Bloomington that focuses on the human dimensions of global environment change. Features information on training, an online newsletter, and provides a list of publications.
Anthropological Studies Center
- A non-profit center at Sonoma State University dedicated to cultural resources management, education, research, and public service.
- Lessons on various topics in cultural and physical anthropology. Includes glossaries, practice quizzes, and lists of related links.
AnthroScape: Human Biodiversity Forum
- Biological and social anthropology forum exploring human variation and its impact on society.
California Academy of Sciences
- Offers educational exhibits and events. Features research and publications, collection highlights, on-line database of artifacts and information on the Academy's Traditional Arts Program. Located in San Francisco, California.
Center for Human Origin and Cultural Diversity
- An outreach program at the University of Missouri-St. Louis that offers instruction to people of all ages in both cultural and physical anthropology. Site features lesson plans and educational resources.
FAQs for Sci.Anthropology
- Frequently asked questions for the Usenet newsgroup. Offers basic information on the field.
Human Relations Area Files, Inc.
- A non-profit consortium of schools and research institutions collecting and compiling information to facilitate cross-cultural studies in ethnography and archaeology. Features list of publications and subscription information.
National Anthropological Archives
- The NAA collects and preserves historical and contemporary anthropological materials that document the world's cultures and the history of anthropology.
NSF Anthropology Program
- The National Science Foundation's research initiative to promote basic scientific research on the causes and consequences of human social and cultural variation. Features grants and awards information, staff directory, and history of the program.
Smithsonian Institution Anthropology Outreach Office
- Provides leaflets, bibliographies, and instructor's packets for teaching a variety of topics.
Usenet sci.anthropology -
Usenet soc.culture.native -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 1, 2014 at 4:47:21 UTC -