become an editor
the entire directory
only in World/Inuktitut
Science: Social Sciences: Linguistics: Languages: Natural: Eskimo-Aleutian
Government of Nunavut
- Official territorial government site.
Inuktitut Language Reader
- Inukshuk, Inuktitut Titirausiq, Keewatin settlement and school names, Pangnirtung 1979, Pitseolak, Qaniujaaqpait, Qikiqtaaluk, Tuulligjuarlu tulugarjuarlu. Site needs browser support ISO-10646 for Canadian aboriginal syllabics.
Legislative Assembly of Nunavut
- Bills, legislature and debates of the Legislative Assembly of Nunavut in Inuktitut language (needs downloading of Inuktitut letters)
- The Nunatsiaq News web site features the Nunavut and Nunavik editions of Nunatsiaq News rolled into one. Latest news, talkback, FAQ, archive of back issues. In English and Inuktitut (needs downloading of Inuktitut fonts)
- Web board in Inuktitut.
Nunavut Map - Inuktitut
- Map of the Canadian territory of Nunavut, in Inuktitut. From the Nunavut territorial government.
Nunavut Map in Inuktitut
- The map of the autonomous region of Nunavut (Canada). Names of localities are in Inuktitut (the official Inuit language of Nunavut)
- Inuktitut language section of the portal specializing in Nunavut affairs (needs downloading of Inuktitut letters)
Qitiqliq High School
- Arviat, Nunavut. (In Inuktitut)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:10:08 UTC -