become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Regional: North America: United States: California: Recreation and Sports
Alpine Meadows Ski Area
- Some of the best ski and snowboard conditions are to be had right now at Alpine.
Alta Sierra Ski Resort & Terrain Park
- A small ski area with two chair lifts, warming hut, snack bar and complete equipment rentals located in Alta Sierra above Lake Isabella.
Bear Mountain Ski Resort
- Mountain information, online cam, daily weather updates and employment offers.
- Offers information about season passes, ticket rates and rentals, news and events.
Boreal Ski Area
- Offers a full line up of terrain parks, half pipes, learn to ski and snowboard packages and sledding facilities.
- Near Huntington Lake, between Yosemite and Kings Canyon.
- Just east of Sonora at Pinecrest, in Northern California's High Sierra mountains.
Donner Ski Ranch
- Includes prices and rental rates, snow report, employment opportunities, and local lodging links and for this Norden slope.
- Resort with beginners' ski area
Heavenly Ski Resort
- Spans both Nevada and California above Lake Tahoe. Trail map, ski school information, special events calendar and employment offers.
Homewood Ski Area
- Events, directions, photographs, and contacts.
- Skiing, snowboarding and "tube park" near June Lake.
Kirkwood Ski Resort
- The latest ski and snowboard conditions as well as special events listings and a detailed list of activities and services available at the resort.
- Official site of Mammoth Mountain, on the Eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountain Range. Includes trip planning, online shop, trail maps, rates, details about day care and lessons, local activities, snow report, and off season events.
Mountain High Resort
- The New Mountain High is conveniently located in the San Gabriel mountains, just 15 minutes off I-15 with no mountain driving.
Mt. Baldy Ski
- Getting to Mt. Baldy is easy. Exit Mountain Ave. from the 10 freeway and head north up the mountain.
- Positioned high atop the Sierras, beginning at 8,260', Mt. Rose - Ski Tahoe has the highest base elevation of all the Lake Tahoe ski resorts.
Mt. Shasta Board and Ski Park
- Offers downhill skiing, snowboarding, a cross country area and, in the summer, mountain biking.
- Premier year-round resort offering 2,420 acres of skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and an 18-hole golf course and mountain biking in the summer.
- 7500' in spectacular Sequoia Kings Canyon National Park. Winter Cross Country skiing, snowtubing, ice skating.
Sierra-at-Tahoe Ski Resort
- Located 12 miles west of South Lake Tahoe, with 2,000 acres of trail and tree skiing and snowboarding. Snowtoys and tubing for the entire family. Free shuttle service to South Shore.
Snow Summit Mountain Resort
- Snow Summit is Southern California's premiere, year-round mountain resort located in the Big Bear Lake Valley.
Snow Valley Ski Area
- Snow Valley has three bars, two restaurants, an all-terrain board park, two winter terrain half pipes, a skatepark, a sports shop, ski rentals, snowboard rentals, a demo center and a ski and snowboard learning center.
- Skiing, snowboarding and snow tubing, near Donner Summit.
- Complete resort listings.
Squaw Valley USA
- Squaw Valley USA is a world-class resort. With over 4000 acres of terrain and two vast levels of facilities, our mountain offers a huge variety of activities and options
Sugar Bowl Ski Resort
- Excitement is in the air at Sugar Bowl, as the new Main lodge is now open. Come see all the improvements, including a new quad on Christmas Tree, convenient slopeside parking, and faster access to our high-speed lifts.
- Tahoe Donner Ski Area
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 17, 2014 at 19:42:44 UTC -