become an editor
the entire directory
only in Europe/Finland
Open Directory - Sports: Winter Sports: Skiing: Nordic: Resorts: Europe: Finland
Regional: Europe: Finland: Recreation and Sports: Skiing
Regional: Europe: Finland: Travel and Tourism
- Ski resort and hiking center with hotel and holiday apartments. Includes maps of the slopes.
- Ski resort with 230 km of trails and 47 slopes in surroundings of Lapland's nature conservation areas. Kittilä, Finland. A guide to the skiing and leisure facilities in the area, as well as accommodation, eating out, events, sightseeing tours and activities for children.
- The resort offers skiing, visits to Pyhä-Luosto Husky and Reindeer Park and the Amethyst Mine, snowmobile, reindeer and husky safaris and snowshoe hikes.
- Ski resort at Rovaniemi, Finland. Information about slopes and trails, accommodation, other services, connections and events.
- Ski resort and wilderness center. Information about activities in winter and summer, slopes, accommodation and other services.
- Ski resort located 110 km north of the Arctic Circle. Organized activity services, spa facilities, downhill and cross country ski slopes and tracks.
- Information about the ski resort, activities, attractions, accommodation, restaurants and events. (English, Finnish)
- Ski resort with 180 km of cross country ski tracks and 11 slopes near the Urho Kekkonen National Park. Travel services, recreational activities and coming events.
- Information about the ski resort, slopes, accommodation and restaurants and wilderness adventures.
- Ski resort with information about accommodation, restaurant and prices, and a gallery.
- Ski resort located on the Arctic Circle. Information about the trails and slopes, activities, services and events.
- Ski resort with information about activities, accommodation, restaurants, sights, events, services and transportation.
- Ski resort with information about activities, events, accommodation and other services.
- 250 km of mechanically prepared trails, 38 km of these are illuminated. Includes so-called warm tracks where it might be as much as 15 degrees warmer than down in the village. The skiing season begins in October and lasts until May.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 11:21:58 AM EDT -