become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alpine/Publications
Open Directory - Sports: Winter Sports: Skiing: Alpine: Publications
- Skiing and snowboarding news for the Northeastern U.S.
- Online off-piste skiing magazine.
Breakthrough On Skis
- Ski writing, technique and travel by Lito Tejada-Flores.
Feed The Habit
- Online publication containing articles and photographs relating to skiing and other outdoor activities in the Western US.
First Tracks Online
- Tips on technique, equipment, travel, backcountry, resorts, and up-to-the-minute ski news.Ski Reports are available here.
- Includes equipment and resort reviews, up and coming skier profiles, extensive skiing photographs, a feedback section for readers, and articles on the lighter side of skiing.
Homeboy's World Of Skiing
- Blog offering articles, resort reviews, gear reviews, DVD and book reviews. Also articles about mountain biking.
- Ezine dedicated to families with kids traveling to snow country. Articles on resort activities, ski programs, gear, children's ski schools, lodging packages and other family travel opportunities.
Mountainwatch: Snow Cams
- Provides snow reports, news, features, photos, and web cameras with an Australian focus.
- Features news, articles, videos, photos, message board, guides, and subscription information.
Ski Bum News
- Monthly ski and snowboard e-zine with feature stories, photos, advertisements, and links.
The Ski Journal
- A quarterly coffee-table ski publication published by funny feelings LLC, located in Bellingham.
Ski Press Daily News
- USA and Canadian ski publication with information on the industry, fashion, equipment tests, and photos.
Ski Racing Magazine
- The international journal of ski and snowboard competition.
- They offer reviews on current model skis and related products.
The Skiing Department
- Skiing blog by Rob, and ISIA qualified skiing instructor, providing advice and opinions on downhill skiing, beginners skiing tips, avalanches, and après ski.
- Published by The International Skiing History Association, a not-for-profit corporation whose mission is to preserve and advance the knowledge of ski history and to increase public awareness of the sport's heritage.
- Operated by Skiing and SKI Magazine.
- RSS feed for skiing and snowboarding news for the Northeastern U.S. [RSS]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, May 13, 2013 2:32:05 AM EDT -