become an editor
the entire directory
only in Windsurfing/Organizations
Columbia Gorge Windsurfing Association
- Current news on sailing site improvements, education programs, businesses, people, and other topics related to windsurfing in the Gorge.
- Provides information about the Formula class, special youth and women's sections, class rules and event requirements, guidelines, fees, results, archives and related links.
International Funboard Class Association (IFCA)
- Official site. Provides information on events and results, rules and regulations, general information including ISAF and IFCA meeting minutes and Formula windsurfing, and related links.
International Mistral Class Organisation
- The IMCO is a worldwide authority co-ordinating windsurfing competition in Mistral One design Olympic windsurfing class.
International Windsurfing Association
- Governing body of international windsurfing competition for the Aloha, Formula, Funboard, and Raceboard classes. Includes class site links, calendar of events, rules and regulations, and email addresses for worldwide contacts and websites by country.
UK Windsurfing Association - UKWA
- Organises all national windsurfing competitions in the UK. From freestyle and wave sailing to world class Formula racing. Information on events, results with a newsletter and forum.
US Windsurfing Association
- A non-profit, volunteer-based association of windsurfers working to improve windsurfing for everyone.
Utah Windriders Association
- Includes windlog, message board, classifieds, links, and membership information, and association news.
- Includes local surfing conditions, press release, tips for beginners in fast winds, and contact information for the Wind Surfing Association Of Pakistan.
Windsurfing Association of Hong Kong
- Provides news, racing and member information, sections for activities, fleets, funboard, coaching, and training, and the Asian Yachting Federation Windsurfing Committee's ranking method of calculation.
Windsurfing New Zealand
- Home of New Zealand's national windsurfing organisation. Events, reports, profiles, news, and images.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 20:02:59 UTC -