become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/California
Swimming and Diving
Open Directory - Sports: Water Sports: Swimming and Diving: Regional: North America: United States: California
AQua Wave Swim School
- Serving South Orange County, AW offers swim lessons for all ages and ability levels. Located in Foothill Ranch.
Arrow Dive Club
- Alhambra and El Monte, California - Offers year round competitive springboard diving team chartered with US Diving Inc. Includes calendar, coach profile, program summary, lesson information, resources, and member list.
Australian Swim Schools
- Offers teach swim instruction for infants to adults, year round, at heated indoor pools. Located in Downey, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Orange, Palos Verdes, Tarzana and Santa Ana.
Berkeley Aquatic Club
- Information about this competitive swim team organization in California that develops competitive swimmers for participation in meets at all levels of United States swimming, including local, regional, national and international meets.
Canyons Aquatic Club
- Santa Clarita, California - A USS swim team, competing in the Southern California LSC. Training programs range from Novice to Olympic levels.
- Competitive swimming club with pool locations in Calabasas, Van Nuys, and Westlake Village in California. Find coach profiles, team news, application forms, and contacts.
Coronado Navy Swim Association
- Official site for CNSA, a USA Swimming age group swim team.
Crown Valley Divers
- Located in Laguna Niguel, California. Includes team information and upcoming events in the diving community.
Davis Aquadarts Swim Team
- A year round team located in Davis, California, and a member of the Sierra Nevada Swimming LSC. Provides club records, schedules, results, times, fees, online newsletter, and a section for members.
Del Amigo Pool Association
- Non-profit membership pool located in Danville California. Home of Dolphins recreational swim team. General information, swim year, and newsletters.
- Swim Team located in the Inland Empire.
Fairbrae Swim Club
- Sunnyvale, California - A year-round recreational swim club for families. Lessons, events calendar, club news, swim team, and membership information.
Farnsworth Swim School
- Provides lessons in a multiple-session, private lesson format serving San Jose, Willow Glenn, Santa Clara, and Los Gatos areas.
Fit Fins Swim School, Inc.
- Offering private and group swimming lessons to the Inland Empire. Located in Chino Hills.
Irvine AquaZot Swim Club
- Irvine, California - A USS swim team participating in the Southern California Swimming LSC and affiliated with the University of California, Irvine.
Irvine Novaquatics Swim Team
- Irvine, California - Competitive swimming for all ages and levels up to and including world class competition.
Loomis Basin Dolphins Swim Team
- A recreational swim team located in Loomis, CA. Meet and practice schedules, meet results, and records.
Lucky Duck Swim School
- Teaching swimming skills and water awareness. Goals, classes, registration, and contacts. Gardena, CA.
Mission San Jose Aquatics
- Offers lessons and teams for children and adults. Find photos, calendar of events, team records and coach profiles.
North Bay Aquatics
- Program features age group swim team coached by Ken DeMont, water polo, masters swimming, and diving located in Marin County, California.
North Coast Aquatics
- Headquartered in Carlsbad and La Jolla, is the largest competitive swim team in the North San Diego County area.
Oakland Barracudas Aquatics
- Competitive swim club for children ages 4-18 and a masters program for adults. Find program details, photos, news, and contacts.
Palos Verdes Aquatics Club
- An age group swim team for the Palos Verdes Peninsula, California area. Includes contact information, meet and work-out schedules, meet entry requirements, event schedules, team apparel, and links.
Peninsula Covenant Aquatics
- The official site with schedule, directions, links, photographs, newsletter, and contacts.
The Pinole Seals Swim Club
- Recreational swim team, providing the youth of West Contra Costa County and adjacent communities with the opportunity to learn competitive swimming skills.
- Offers private and semi-private lessons for all ability levels beginning through advanced and all ages 3 and up. Located in Walnut Creek.
San Leandro Swim Team
- Summer recreation swim program in the San Francisco Bay area. Includes awards, results, photos, calendar, activities, coaches awards, and team records.
Santa Clara Swim Club
- Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Santa Clara Swim Club was founded in 1951, and is the premier swim club in the South Bay. SCSC offers everything in swimming from age group to masters.
Silicon Valley Aquatic Association
- A year-round competitive swim team that also offers water polo, Masters and pre-competitive swim programs.
Splash Swim School
- Teaches swim lessons to infants, toddlers and children. Located in San Ramon, and serve the greater East Bay Area.
Transpersonal Swimming Institute, LLC
- Offers swimming, snorkeling and scuba lessons only to adults with a fear of water. Based in San Francisco with 7-day classes in other parts of the country as well.
Truckee Tahoe Swim Team
- A non-profit sports organization for swimmers of all ages and abilities. Team information, registration, forms and photos.
West Sacramento Dolphins Swim Team
- Includes information about board members, coaches, meet schedule, events, and fundraising for this California summer league.
Yosemite Swim Club
- A USA Swimming affiliated competitive youth and adult swim team in Oakhurst.
Zenith Aquatic Program
- ZAP programs include a competitive age-group swim team, pre-competitive instruction, junior lifeguard prep and swim lessons in the Torrance/Rancho Palos Verdes area.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 18, 2013 10:03:54 AM EDT -