become an editor
the entire directory
only in Swimming_and_Diving/Events
Swimming and Diving
Sports: Water Sports: Swimming and Diving: Open Water
This category in other languages:
Against the Tide
- A one-mile, open water, fundraising swim to benefit the Massachusetts Breast Cancer Coalition.
Eindhoven Diving Cup
- The Foundation for Springboard Diving located in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Includes history, calendar, diving cup photos and results, and related links.
Great Chesapeake Bay Swim
- 4.4 Mile swim near Annapolis is considered one of the most sought after open water swims in the U.S. Proceeds benefit the March of Dimes.
Lake Saint-Jean International Swimming Marathon
- Annual 32 kilometer swim from Piékouagami to Roberval in Quebec, Canada.
Latin American and Caribbean Masters Swimming Championship
- Includes a history of the race, travel details, a schedule of events, and news items.
Manhattan Island Foundation
- Home of the Manhattan Island Marathon Swim, Great Hudson River Swim, Little Red Lighthouse Swim and the Wrong Way Swim.
Summer Swim Series
- 16x weekly swim races during the summer at Kohimarama beach over 4 distances: 500m, 1000m, 1500m, and 2000m. Auckland, New Zealand.
- UK fundraising swim marathon held each year to raise money for charities including the Macmillan Cancer Relief Fund. Includes on-line donation facility.
- Offers several on-line competitions where competitors compete from their home pools and track results via the web. Includes on-line training logs, artificial intelligence workout builder, and analysis.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 3, 2014 at 14:41:11 UTC -