become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surfing/Skimboarding
This category in other languages:
- French website about skimboarding including videos, photos and articles.
- Focuses on the local San Francisco Bay Area with pictures, videos, and conditions.
- Online magazine dedicated to flatland and inland skimboarding. Content includes articles, photos and videos about flatland skimboarding such as competitions, artists, lifestyle, boards and more. Skimboarders can contribute relevant submissions.
- FOREVERSKIM Magazine is the first magazine about skimboarding. Featuring interviews with pro skimboarders from around the world, artist bios, tricks and reviews.
- A site dedicated to the inland skimboarding scene. Lots of information about flatland skimboarding, skimboards, rails, tricks, and tips.
- ISG - Inlandskim Germany is a group of individuals dedicated to the growth of the skimboarding sport in Germany. Features the latest developments of equipment, tricks and skimboard related news.
- Kayotics Skimboards, a grassroots company which started in Vancouver, Canada, manufactures skimboards and beach clothing designed specifically for flatland skimboarding.
- Features photos, tips on building a board, reviews of local skim spots, and related links.
- A community website dedicated to New Zealand's skimboarders, containing a message board/forum, where to buy skimboards, pictures and videos.
Palm Beach Skim
- Daily skim report, product of the week, weekly polls, pictures, and links.
Pulse Skimboarding Magazine
- Free online magazine about the sport of skimboarding. Released quarterly, each issue features interviews with top pros, travel articles about exotic locations, and industry updates. All free. All online.
- A grassroots organization bringing together a community of women who are dedicated to elevating and legitimizing the sport of female skimboarding.
- Online skimboard dedicated to providing all the top brands to skimboarders around the globe.
- Skimboarding history, news, information, tutorials, video clips, gifs, pictures, video reviews, contest schedules, links, and message board.
Skimboard British Columbia
- Skimboard British Columbia features skimboarding photos, skimboarding videos, and a large community of skimboarders in BC. Both flatland and wave skimboarding is featured on SkimBC.com.
- Skimboard Magazine is based out of Bellingham, WA, featuring content from all around the world. Photos, news, videos and board reviews. Login to the blog and post news or ask/answer questions about skimboarding in the forum. Get a login to upload you skim photos.
- Skimbowl Skimboards is company from Switzerland that manufactures flatland skimboards.
- Contains skimboarding desktop wallpapers. Featuring photos of famous skimboarders in many popular skim destinations. All photos are free to use as long as the photographer is credited.
- Skull Skates is a Vancouver, BC, Canada board and clothing shop. Considered the alternative to mainstream boards, they maintain a small specialty operation.
The Thalia Street Gallery
- Ed Krebs' classic black and white photos of skimboarders at Aliso and Thalia Street in Laguna Beach, CA.
- Annual surf, skimboard and bodyboard competition in Portugal. The Vieria Pro website features a blog about the events, community involvement, photos and beach camera.
- A shoe company for surfers, skaters and skimboarders made by surfers, skaters and skimboarders.
WISBA: Women's International Skim Boarding Association
- The Women's International Skim Boarding Association aims to support the professional female skim boarder by uniting the women of skimboarding, regulating events, and channeling resources to establish a platform in which these athletes can showcase their skills.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 29, 2014 at 5:24:08 UTC -