become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surfing/Skimboarding
This category in other languages:
Coastal British Columbia
- Detailed information and directory for outdoor sports along the Pacific Coast of BC. Information for surfing, skimboarding, skateboarding, rock climbing, kiteboarding, windsurfing, kayaking, fishing, hiking, cycling, camping, sucba diving and more. Includes information about locations, transportation, accommodations, stores, weather and wave reports, stories, and photos.
- Focuses on the local San Francisco Bay Area with pictures, videos, and conditions.
- Online magazine dedicated to flatland and inland skimboarding. Content includes articles, photos and videos about flatland skimboarding such as competitions, artists, lifestyle, boards and more. Skimboarders can contribute relevant submissions.
Forever Skim Magazine
- An online magazine about skimboarding. Featuring interviews with pro skimboarders from around the world, artist bios, tricks and reviews.
- A site dedicated to the inland skimboarding scene. Lots of information about flatland skimboarding, skimboards, rails, tricks, and tips.
- A community website dedicated to New Zealand's skimboarders, containing a message board/forum, where to buy skimboards, pictures and videos.
Palm Beach Skim
- Daily skim report, product of the week, weekly polls, pictures, and links.
Pulse Skimboarding Magazine
- Free online magazine about the sport of skimboarding. Released quarterly, each issue features interviews with top pros, travel articles about exotic locations, and industry updates. All free. All online.
- Skimboarding history, news, information, tutorials, video clips, gifs, pictures, video reviews, contest schedules, links, and message board.
- Skimboard Magazine is based out of Bellingham, WA, featuring content from all around the world. Photos, news, videos and board reviews. Login to the blog and post news or ask/answer questions about skimboarding in the forum. Get a login to upload you skim photos.
- Skull Skates is a Vancouver, BC, Canada board and clothing shop. Considered the alternative to mainstream boards, they maintain a small specialty operation.
The Thalia Street Gallery
- Ed Krebs' classic black and white photos of skimboarders at Aliso and Thalia Street in Laguna Beach, CA.
United Skim Tour
- UST hosts professional skimboarding events around North and South America every year. Men and Women compete in their own category in as many events as possible. The winners are selected based on the highest points, which are added up from all the events they competed in.
- Annual surf, skimboard and bodyboard competition in Portugal. The Vieria Pro website features a blog about the events, community involvement, photos and beach camera.
WISBA: Women's International Skim Boarding Association
- The Women's International Skim Boarding Association aims to support the professional female skim boarder by uniting the women of skimboarding, regulating events, and channeling resources to establish a platform in which these athletes can showcase their skills.
- Pro Skimboarder and Action Sports Ambassador from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Yasmyn is also a singer, song writer and dancer.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 8, 2015 at 19:21:37 UTC -