become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surfing/Longboard
Open Directory - Sports: Water Sports: Surfing: Longboard
Huntington Beach International Surfing Museum
- Provides general information regarding the museum and current and past exhibits. Includes surf music, photographs, films, surfboards, skin diving, skateboards, ukulele's and influential surf figures.
Huntington Beach Longboard Crew
- Features news, membership details, events and contacts. Located in Huntington Beach, California.
Island Style Promotions
- Offers surfing holidays around a contest, and promotional clothing. Includes tours information, photographs, events, surfer profiles, and history.
Kahuna Video Productions
- Longboard surf films by Mike Clancy; featuring longboard surfing in California, Florida and Costa Rica. Includes tips on videotaping surfing.
Longboard Surfing Network
- Surfing resources for longboard surfers, including: travel information, surfer profiles, and a surf spot database.
- Documents the history of longboard surfing in Ireland. Also host forums, photos and upcoming events.
The Longboarding Web Site
- Directory of mainly Australian events that features links and visitor polls.
- Featuring daily updated surf reports and forecasts for Florida.
- Surf school in Santa Monica and Malibu, California. Offers lessons on longboards, custom boards, surfboard, and paddleboard rentals year round.
- Australian magazine dedicated to the sport. Find current table of contents and descriptions of articles and subscription form.
Santa Barbara Surf Implement
- Classic longboard surfing in the greater Santa Barbara, California area. Reports, pictures, links, and profile.
Surf 4 The Soul Surf and Malibu Longboard Club of the UK
- UK website for Longboarders who surf for fun. Aimed at the "soul surfer" the site has news, pictures, and a guestbook.
Surfinfo Longboard News
- Publication produced by Bruce Channon features contest results, updates and links.
UCSD Luau and Longboard Invitational
- Annual competition and event held to support cancer research. Find background and sponsor information, photos and contact information.
Perkins Wins Oxbow Longboard Pro at San Onofre
- The Association of Surfing Professionals World Longboard Tour crowned Bonga Perkins the 2008 ASP World Longboard Champion (November 09, 2008)
Boston.com : De Temple prevails in Men's Pro Longboard
- Casey Bonner describes how Mike De Temple over came a serious heart condition to win the event held in Cocoa Beach, Florida. (September 02, 2003)
Honolulu Star-Bulletin Sports: Bonga puts Money in the Bank
- Brandon Lee describes how Bonga Perkins won the final in surfing at Ala Moana Bowls, Hawaii in the United States Professional Longboard Surfing Championships. (August 18, 2003)
Honolulu Star-Bulletin Sports: Surfers remembered at Uemura Classic
- Brandon Lee describes the amateur event held at Waikiki Beach dedicated to the memory of Stuart Entwistle and Langsdorf Kane. (July 28, 2002)
Usenet alt.surfing.longboard -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, April 12, 2013 11:02:17 PM EDT -