the entire directory
only in Water_Sports/Surfing
News and Media
Shopping: Sports: Boarding
Sports: Water Sports: Kitesurfing
Sports: Water Sports: Surf Life Saving
Sports: Water Sports: Windsurfing
This category in other languages:
ASP World Tour
- Association of Surfing Professionals (ASP) World Championship Tour (WCT). Features photo archive, events calendar, qualifying series, women's, junior's and master's events calendar, along with longboard, and surfing on TV schedule.
- The Severn Bore Riders Club describes its activities. Includes videos and details about the Mascaret, Pororoca, Severn, and Turnagain bores.
La Jolla Surfing Picture Gallery
- A large collection of surfing photos taken on La Jolla beaches.
- Gallery of photographs of amateur surfers around Noosa, Queensland, Australia.
- Offers free instructions, plans, and photos for a home-made surfboard storage rack made of plywood. Also includes links to sits for build-it-yourself surfboard racks and commercial racks.
- Webcam, surf forecasts, gear reviews, photo galleries, videos, surf schools, and forum.
- A surfing community site with forum and chat, spots, waves, and camps.
- Surfing photos from New Zealand and the rest of the world.
- Offers a beginners guide, surfing lessons, equipment and clothing resources, pictures, accessories and surf terminology.
- A Surf Portal for collaborating on the sport. Includes directory of surf companies, travel places, stories, surf related pictures, member submission, surf reports/postings by region.
- Essays, articles, and photos covering all aspects of ocean wave riding and the related lifestyle, for people outside the surf industry's 12-24 year old target demographic.
- Illustrated atlas of surf spots worldwide.
Usenet alt.surfing -
Usenet alt.surfing.longboard -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 19, 2014 at 17:45:09 UTC -