become an editor
the entire directory
only in Surf_Life_Saving/National_Organizations
Surf Life Saving
Open Directory - Sports: Water Sports: Surf Life Saving: National Organizations
Health: Public Health and Safety: Emergency Services
California Surf Life Saving Association
- Find information on beach and water safety, lifeguards, competitions, events, photographs, links, and news.
Lifesaving Association South Africa
- Offers information about the association including news, history, club contact details and information about their rescue helicopter patrols.
Royal Life Saving Society New Zealand
- Includes general information about the association, safety tips, faqs, lifeguard information, events and certification details
Royal Life Saving Society UK
- Administer lifesaving awards and train pool lifeguards around the UK. Provides safety advice.
Surf Life Saving Association of Wales
- National SLSA website for Wales, UK.Provides news,dates,contact details and club information.
Surf Life Saving Australia
- Provides a newsletter, surf safety reports, strategies and future directions, information about the various national lifesaving competitions, club mailouts and a discussion forum.
Surf Life Saving New South Wales
- Online information source for surf life saving events and activities within New South Wales.
Surf Life Saving New Zealand
- National Association representing the nine Districts and seventy one Surf Life Saving Clubs. Provides news, a calendar, competition information, a gallery and related links.
Surf Life Saving Queensland
- State association in Australia offering information on its life saving services, membership, safety and education, youth development, donation form, online ordering of merchandise, and contacts.
Surf Lifesaving Association of Great Britain
- Official site for the Surf Life Saving Association of Great Britain. Provides membership and beach safety information as well as information about National Surf Lifesavers Day, training and youth education, news, calendar, and related links.
United States Lifesaving Association
- Includes general information about the association, safety tips, statistics, spinal injuries, heroic acts, lifeguard information, events, certification details, and manual on open water lifesaving.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:52:03 AM EST -