become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rowing/Regattas
This category in other languages:
Dad Vail Regatta
- The largest collegiate regatta in the United States, held on Schuylkill River, Philadelphia. Contains past results and sponsors information.
Head of the Hooch
- The second largest regatta in the U.S. and is staged in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Schedule, rules, competitors and contacts.
Head of the River Race
- Rowed on the River Thames, London, from Mortlake to Putney in March each year. Timetable, instruction, results, draw, accommodation, and contacts.
Head of the Schuylkill Regatta
- The fall regatta covers a 2.5 mile course on the Schuylkill River in Philadelphia, hosted by The University Barge Club,
Henley Royal Regatta
- Official site with details of the latest regatta, shop, and archives. Held in Henley on Thames, Oxfordshire, England.
Henley Women's Regatta
- Rules, regulations, entry details, the draw, timetable, map, directions, and contacts. Rowed on the River Thames at Henley, England, during June each year.
IRA National Championships
- The oldest collegiate rowing championship in the United States.
JAMCO Rowing Results and Split Times
- Rowing results and split times from major collegiate regattas, presented in real-time.
- One of the top domestic regattas in the UK. Attracts many Henley Royal Regatta entrants both domestic and international.
The National Schools Regatta
- Provides details of entries, events, the draw, timetable, rules and results of NSR rowing held at Holme Pierrepont Nottingham UK
Oxford and Cambridge University Boat Race
- The official site of the Oxford and Cambridge University Boat Race, with news, history, crew profiles and diaries, FAQs and information about The Boat Race.
- Online regatta management and entry-submission website.
- Online regatta management, club management and payment processing website.
Textile River Regatta
- 3-mile head race on the Merrimack River at Lowell, Massachusetts, held annually in the fall. Directions, schedule and rules.
Women's Eights Head of the River Race
- Rowed from Mortlake to Putney on the River Thames, London, during March each year. Race information, history, entry details, results, photographs, and contacts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 20, 2015 at 18:52:28 UTC -