become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kitesurfing/Associations
Open Directory - Sports: Water Sports: Kitesurfing: Associations
Australian Kite Surfing Association
- Includes membership information, issues, news, events, FAQs, safety guidelines, media information, and sponsors.
Central Coast Kiteboarding Association
- Represents kiteboarders in San Luis Obispo County, California. Provides a Yahoo message forum.
Central Texas Kiteboarding Association
- Provides photographs, information on events, message board, and links.
Florida Kitesurfing Association
- Includes contact information and details for joining the Yahoo based bulletin board.
Hayling Kitesurfing Association
- The aims of the association is to join riders together through the establishment of standard safety guidelines and responsible riding, to give the riders a joint voice and to ensure that the sport of Kitesurfing continues to thrive on Hayling.
International Kiteboarding Organization
- IKO promotes and develops a safe kiteboarding worldwide in relationship with the industry and national organizations. IKO trains instructors, affiliates Kiteboarding Centers, edits publications and works to improve the safety.
Maui Kiteboarding Association
- Promotes safe and responsible kiteboarding and protects the access of kiteboarders to public beaches and waters. Includes membership form, Maui and safe kiteboarding guidelines, and newsletter.
NSW Kiteboarding Association
- A non profit organization run by volunteers. News, clubs, forum and contacts. Australia.
PASA - Professional Air Sports Association
- Dedicated to teaching and promoting safe kitesurfing by establishing widely accepted standards of instruction. Works with kiteboarding associations, schools, manufactures, and organizations.
Southern California Kiteboarding Association
- Includes guidelines, events, photos, meetings, membership, links, and local kiteboarding information.
The International Kiteboarding Association - ISAF approved class since 2008
- The International Kiteboarding Association is the ISAF approved world governing body for the sport of Kiteboarding
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, April 14, 2013 12:52:32 AM EDT -