become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clubs_and_Teams/Canada
Clubs and Teams
Abreast In A Boat
- History, news, and stories about a group of women from Vancouver, living with breast cancer and participating in dragon boat racing to raise awareness.
Abreast Of Life Dragon Boat Team
- A Breast Cancer Survivors' Dragon Boat Team formed in 1998. The team consists of approximately 25 women ranging in ages from 40 to 76. Members represent Centeral Vancouver Island and come from Nanaimo to Qualicum.
Calgary Dragon Boat Club
- A crew based in Calgary, Canada with photos and links to other teams.
CIBC DragonBoat Team
- Photos and schedule information for the Toronto-based bank crew.
Eye of the Dragon
- A dragon boat team with blind, visually-impaired and sighted paddlers that competes against able-bodied teams. Vancouver.
Grandragons Dragonboat Team
- Link and photos from Canada's first mixed seniors team based in Vancouver, Canada.
Imperial Dragons (Canada)
- A competitive crew from Toronto with some race results.
JetStart Dragon Boat Team
- News, race information and photos from a crew of mainly Air Canada employees.
Lake Revelstoke Dragon Boat Society
- Paddle on Lake Revelstoke in British Columbia. Our co-ed team includes both cancer survivors and supporters.
Paddlers Anonymous Dragon Boat Club
- Photos and news from a fun and competitive dragon boat crew based in Toronto, Canada.
- A dragon boat and canoe Club based in Singapore with photos, links, forum and training information.
Stratford Dragon Boat Club
- Membership information, schedules and photos about their three teams: Dragons of Steel, Stratford Women's Crew, and Sirens.
- Events, news and photos from the University College crew in Toronto, Canada.
Verdun Dragon Boat Club
- Sponsors two Montreal teams. Includes training program, practice schedule, and race calendar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 10, 2015 at 8:24:10 UTC -