become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kayaking/Sea_Kayaking
Canoeing and Kayaking
Open Directory - Sports: Water Sports: Canoeing and Kayaking: Kayaking: Sea Kayaking
Guides and Outfitters
Schools and Instruction
This category in other languages:
Arthur Hebert's Sea Kayaking
- 700 mile unescorted solo open water crossing of the Gulf of Mexico by sea kayak.
- Kayaking adventures of a kayaker based on the Isle of Man.
Kayaking in the Isle of Man
- A resource for kayakers in the Isle of Man. It focuses on paddling adventures in and around Manx waters, as well as further afield. Includes play boating, sea kayaking, surf kayaking and river running.
- A detailed look at sea kayaking equipment and technique. Topics include rolling and rescue, equipment design, making kayaks and paddles, sea kayak navigation, safety, wind, waves, tides and currents.
La Costa Del Golfo
- Report about a sea kayak circumnavigation of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Sea kayaking reviews, paddling information, techniques, and contacts.
Sea Kayaker Magazine
- A limited number of the articles from the magazine.
Sea Kayaking in Chesapeake Bay
- Sea kayak information with focus on Chesapeake Bay.
Sea kayaking in SE Queensland, Australia
- Describes sea kayak trips in the south east of Queensland, Australia. Includes maps, photos and links.
Sea Kayaking The Inside Passage
- This is the story of a solo kayaker and his 1,250 mile, 69 day, paddling adventure through the remote Inside Passage wilderness waters of British Columbia and Southeast Alaska.
Start Kayaking Blog
- Includes videos, trips and tips on kayaking.
Storm Steiger's Weather and Kayak
- Includes trip reports, stories, weather, tips and links about sea kayaking.
- Global portal dedicated to surf ski (ocean kayak) paddling. Getting started guides, race reports, equipment reviews and news.
Usenet rec.boats.paddle.touring -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2012 at 10:05:06 UTC -