become an editor
the entire directory
only in Tennis/Instruction
Open Directory - Sports: Tennis: Instruction
Sports: People: Training: Coaching
This category in other languages:
- Large library of tennis instructional lessons from many different pros. Some articles have stop frame video to illustrate lessons.
About.com - Tennis
- Articles, quizzes, videos, and frequently asked questions offering instruction on stroke production, strategy, positioning, and mental preparation.
Brixton Street Tennis Centre
- A tennis center website which includes tennis instructional video clips, articles, lessons, tournament information, rankings, weather, map, coaches resumes and our current schedule.
Bruguera Tennis Academy Top Team
- Provides training for young players interested in being competitive at an international level and language training in English and Spanish. Located in Barcelona, Spain. [English, Spanish, German, French, and Catalan]
Citi Stars Tennis Academy
- A New York City based tennis academy offering programs for all ages.
The Doubles Specialist
- Steve Tourdo offers doubles strategies, personal seminars, free cyber lessons, an on-line doubles club.
- Tennis pro describes non-competitive approach to tennis instruction and offers video and lessons in San Francisco Bay Area.
- Video and article tennis lessons featuring modern tennis tips.
- Tennis coaching in Oxford City. Individual and group coaching. Junior easter, summer and half-term camps.
Frye's online tennis academy
- Provides some tips on how beginners can get started.
Grand Slam Tennis Academy
- An academy located in Warwick, Rhode Island. Provides information regarding lessons, tournaments, ladders, and leagues.
- Web Site for British Teaching Pro Jason Harris. Member of the British Tennis Coaches Association. Works with aspiring Junior Players at Clubs in Oxfordshire, England.
- A formulated tennis program developed by former National coach of Tennis Australia, Craig Miller.
James Partington Tennis Clinics
- Coaching for juniors, seniors and for pee wees in Kensington Gardens, South Australia.
- Matches students find tennis instructors in their local area. Also has informative articles written by instructors helping beginners and intermediate students learn new skills.
Lock and Roll Tennis
- Videos and articles on tennis instruction for the modern player.
Loyola Marymount Tennis Academy
- Instruction and league activity for the general public in the Los Angeles CA area.
- Mental exercises to maximize tennis performance.
Melbourne International Tennis School
- Australian tennis school offers recreational and advanced programs for juniors and adults.
- Official website providing general tennis tips and information, as well as details about clinics and private lessons.
On The Line
- News, views, a quiz and coaching tips. Web site for The Caversham Park Tennis Club
Oscar Wegner's Tennis Techniques
- Free tennis lessons and books. Explanation of techniques used in Spain and Brazil to develop top pros.
Professional Tennis Management at Ferris State University
- Ferris State University's Professional Tennis Management program was established in 1986 in conjunction with the United States Professional Tennis Association.
- Free instructional guide with a fresh approach on the game.
Scott Murphy - USPTA Tennis Pro
- Scott Murphy is a USPTA tennis pro in California.and the founder and current director of the Quarrata / California Tennis Academy in Quarrata, Tuscany, Italy.
- Site of Bruce Tarran, LTA Professional Tennis Coach at Totteridge Tennis Club. Provides tips, links, coaching details in addition to information for junior members, events, and tournaments.
Teaching Tennis to Players and Coaches
- Resources for instructors, coaches and tennis players.
Tennis Drills HQ
- A large resource of tennis drills and tennis training programs for coaches and players.
Tennis Drills, Training and Tennis Coaching
- An online resource for coaches and players.
Tennis For Everyone
- Provides tips on tactical decision, mental coping techniques, and physical conditioning guides.
Tennis Mind Game
- Instructional information on the mental game of tennis.
- Tennis pro and author Scott Perlstein has created for purchase 18 downloadable tennis lesson videos. Books, hats and t-shirts are also available.
- Provides video demonstrations as well as images to show the process of learning the game.
- Voice mail, email newsletter, tennis lessons, web site articles, books, and tapes are available to help you improve your game.
- Links to instructional sites and article of the month.
United States Professional Tennis Registry
- USPTR pros utilize a standard Teaching Method based on a system of progressions. Dennis Van Der Meer is the President and Founder.
USPTA's ADDvantage Magazine
- Monthly magazine published by the United States Professional Tennis Association for men and women tennis-teaching professionals. It features member articles and expert columns, tennis education, drills, sport science, and industry and member news.
Vic Braden Tennis College
- Includes online tips, store with numerous instructional books and videos and information about tennis camps.
- A large collection of free, high-quality online tutorials, guides and instructionally oriented Websites concerned with online tennis instruction.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 23:24:41 UTC -