become an editor
the entire directory
only in Strength_Sports/Training
Open Directory - Sports: Strength Sports: Training
This category in other languages:
Bob Whelan's Natural Strength
- Informative articles and tips for strength training.
Brad's Weight Lifting Page
- Contains information on different types of lifts for all bodyparts, weightlifting charts, and sample programs.
- Information on strength training, speed training, nutrition, and flexibility for highschool, college, and pro athletes.
- Alternative hardcore training books, videos, and newsletters. Products, information, and tips for powerlifters, Olympic lifters, bodybuilders, and strongmen.
Elite Athlete Training Systems
- Information on sports specific training for athletes of all ages, high school to professional. Also post-rehabilitation and fitness programs.
- Weight training and kinesiology reference with many animated weight training exercises, stretches, plyometric movements, and illustrated muscles.
The Fit Zone
- Offers extensive health and fitness related information for free. Includes library with many informative articles.
- Customized workouts for beginners.
- Sports training programs focusing on the mind as well as the body.
Innovative Sports Training
- Site describes a real-time 3D motion capture system designed for use in medical research, clinical applications, and sports medicine labs.
International Weightlifting Association
- Offers courses for Weight Training Certification, Strength Training Program Design Certification, and Introduction to Pilates.
- Information of nutrition, body weigh charts, and work-out examples.
National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- Supports and disseminates research based knowledge to improve athletic performance and fitness.
- Explanation of why to weight train and what it does.
Sports Speed, Etc.
- Specializes in strength, agility, speed, resistance, and endurance training clinics and programs.
Strength Training - HealthWorld Online
- Links to many articles and studies about strength training for young and old.
Strength Training for Women
- Informative article on the benefits of strength training for women.
- Group that discusses the theory and practice of sports science, biomechanics, physiology, medicine and psychology in sport, fitness and general health.
Weight Training Center
- Weight training information and methods for aggressive bodybuilders, with a free coaching-newsletter.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 1, 2012 6:54:06 AM EDT -