become an editor
the entire directory
only in Powerlifting/Organizations
This category in other languages:
American Drug-Free Powerlifting Federation (ADFPF)
- Rules, regulations, meet competitions, and records for the ADFPF
American Powerlifting Association (APA-WPA)
- Information including online entry forms, meet schedules, rulebook, records and more.
Anti-Drug Athletes United (ADAU)
- Rules, regulations, meet locations, records, and dates.
- Official web site of North Carolina Powerlifting. Includes records, results, upcoming events, profiles, lifting tools, and related links.
European Powerlifting Federation
- EPF - This page features records, results, and images.
International Powerlifting Federation (IPF)
- The top level and governing body for powerlifting internationally
Melbourne University Powerlifting Club
- Dedicated training facilities for squat, bench press, deadlift.
- Natural Athlete Strength Association (NASA) federation uses drug testing prior to meet competitions.
Powerlifting Queensland, Australia
- Official state sporting organization for powerlifting in Queensland, Australia.
- RAW powerlifting federation lifts without the use of gear such as a bench shirt or squat suit.
Southern Powerlifting Federation
- Event calendar, weightlifting news, links, and information about the organization.
USA Powerlifting (USPF)
- Official website for drug-free powerlifting meets and competitions for USPF.
USA Powerlifting of Minnesota
- Information about powerlifting in Minnesota and around the world. Includes news, records, events, photos and message board.
World Association of Benchers and Deadlifters
- The WABDL is an association of lifters who enjoy competing in the single-lift bench press and deadlift. Includes news, records, membership information, meet results, schedule of meets, and entry forms.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 15, 2015 at 12:35:10 UTC -