become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bodybuilding/Training
Sports: Strength Sports: Training
This category in other languages:
Davin's Bodybuilding and Fitness
- Natural body building tips and workout and training routines for muscle gain and fat loss. Features discussion forum, gallery and articles.
- Training information, nutritional advice, supplement reviews and links.
- Flex columnist Stuart MacRoberts presents information on common sense bodybuilding and strength training and excerpts from his Beyond Brawn book series.
Interactive 5BX Fitness Plan for Men
- Provides daily exercises of the 5BX Fitness Plan for men to achieve and maintain physical fitness. Also includes a forum.
Iron Addicts Training
- Training advice site featuring articles, forums and a paid personal training service.
The Iron Dungeon
- Training information for bodybuilding and weight lifting, nutrition and humor.
John D. Moore's Weightlifting Site
- Offers articles by Prof. John D. Moore of American Military University. Includes body types and common gym myths.
Lift for Life
- Bodybuilding and fitness information for the Competitive Natural Athlete. Includes Competition Calendar.
- Offers bodybuilding links, nutritional and supplement information, training routines, exercises and dietary advice.
- Extensive site offering exercise descriptions, training programs and diet information, with a paid membership area for personal trainer services.
- Offers a variety of workouts designed by industry professionals, plus exercise execution instructions.
Physical Culture Page
- Dedicated to the oldtime strongmen and their various styles of natural bodybuilding.
The Pumping Station
- Bodybuilding routines, nutrition, supplements and steroid information. Offers articles, workout tips and bodybuilding links.
Weight Lifting Routines
- Using scientific studies and real-world results, shows how to design weight lifting routines to help more effectively gain muscle and lose fat.
Zen in the Art of Self-Resistance
- A weightless bodybuilding workout utilizing self-resistance, isotonics, isometrics, and stretching.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 25, 2015 at 6:54:09 UTC -