become an editor
the entire directory
only in Running/Women
Croydon Running Sisters
- Features events, information for prospective members, contacts, and photos. Based in Croydon, Surrey, UK.
Girls on the Run
- Non-profit after-school program that encourages preteen girls to develop self-respect and healthy lifestyles through running. Curricula address their physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being.
- Dedicated to women sporting pioneers. Includes in-depth history, stories and statistics of women in the Olympics.
- World marathon record holder, features her biography, diary, news and press archive, links and fan zone.
Roberta Louise Gibb (Bobbi Gibb)
- The first woman to run the Boston Marathon. Newspaper headlines and photographs. Text of To Boston with Love, the inspiring story of Gibb's first run in 1966. Photographs of bronze sculptures by Gibb.
Runner's World: Zelle
- News items, weekly tips, health information and training details.
Running 4 Women
- Features articles on improving performance, nutrition, product reviews, health and on previous and upcoming competitions.
- Tips for running after having a baby. Includes jogging stroller reviews, nutrition, races and training advice.
Stress Fractures in Female Runners
- Online health report from Dr. Gabe Mirkin on common injury of women runners -- stress fractures.
They Set the Mark
- Historical and biographical information concerning the 1922 First International Track Meet for Women and the US team mates who participated.
A Time-to-Run: Women
- Provides articles on motivation, femininity and running, how to fit running and racing into one's schedule, and tips on clothing.
- Information source devoted to the woman runner. Includes product reviews, race features, message boards and links to training articles.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 9, 2015 at 16:06:30 UTC -