become an editor
the entire directory
only in Running/Training
Open Directory - Sports: Running: Training
Sports: People: Training
- Ten kilometer running advice and comments with an attitude. Lots of running questions, and plenty of running answers.
26m - a runners journey
- Motivation, entertainment and information: stories, training articles, gear reports, and reviews.
5K and 10K Training and Running
- Teaches five stages of training: base mileage, fartlek, hill and anaerobic threshold running, and VO2 maximum training.
Accelerate Your Game
- Sports training services for teams and individuals. References, camp information and links.
- Training programs, tips, and shopping resources for running, and other participatory sports.
Always Running Personal Conditioning Center
- Coaching, training and education for runners of all abilities.
Art of Performance
- Improve running performance and guard against injury using The Alexander Technique.
- Speed camps, clinics, products and information on DVD for athletes and coaches of all levels.
- Maximize the benefits of running and greatly reduce your chances of injury. Running can be fun, especially when you learn to do it well.
- Extensive running programs and hints for all levels, distances and under conditions from broiling to freezing.
- Personalized training program by a former World Record Holder and Olympian: sample program, sign-up information, biography and coaching advice.
Colorado Altitude Training
- Hypoxic altitude simulation training systems. Improve power, endurance, and recovery time with the "live high - train low" protocol
Competitive Runner - Winter Running
- Winter running advice: attire, visibility, and safety.
Dolphinstreet Free Running Log
- Training log for all ages and abilities; creates instant statistics as you fill out your log.
Dr. Pribut's Sports Page
- Running injuries: description, prevention and treatment.
Freedom to Move
- Improve running performance by learning to run with less effort.
Hal Higdon Online
- Runners World magazine writer, answers running questions and provides training programs.
Hit The Road...Running
- Individual and corporate team run training, plus organized club runs and events.
How to Be Fit!
- Coaching programs and training programs for running, fitness and weight loss.
- Altitude-simulating enclosures for exercise, and for sleeping, so athletes and mountaineers can get the benefits of altitude training and resting. An alternative to EPO use.
Jason Karp, M.S.
- Descriptions of training modes, and common runner's training mistakes, plus fee-based coaching.
Jogging is Easy
- Jogging and healthful lifestyle book.
- Runner's Community: Articles, forums, photo gallery, clubs, classifieds, find other runners, event calendar, and shoe reviews.
Maintain Fit Fitness Log
- Tracks running, hiking, elliptical trainer workouts, weightlifting and other activities and log the results. Generates graphs and reports.
Map My Run
- Plot maps of where you've run and where you want to run. Record varied statistics, including calories burned.
Multisport Coaching and Testing
- Endurance sport coaching and consulting, VO2 max testing, heart rate zone analysis, and nutritional analysis.
On-Line Running Coach
- Brian Mackenzie, the UK's highly experienced senior athletics coach provides fitness and training advice for athletes.
Parisi Speed School
- Speed training programs for athletes
Peak Performance Online
- Extensive Sport Science Library for athletes, trainers and coaches; covering stamina, strength, fitness, and the treatment of sports injury.
- Customized training log books with the purchaser's name and photo on the cover.
- Exercise diary with graphs, reports and multi-user clubs. Free (requires registration).
- Description of the Pose Method for running, training services, video for purchase, special equipment and message board.
- Free, easy to use, comprehensive web-based journal to help runners train more effectively and enjoy running as a life long activity.
Resource for Beginning Runners
- Advice for beginning runners: training, racing, nutrition, proper shoes and clothing, etc.
- Stay Motivated. Track your daily mileage by creating a variety of virtual city to city journeys.
- Five iron laws of quick running, online coaching for the recreationally competitive runner, questions answered free.
- Coaching package, comprehensive training tips, bulletin board, and calculators to help with running.
- Equipment, nutrition and techniques for high school runners.
Runner's World Online
- Daily running news, running tips for beginners and advanced, injury prevention, and equipment reviews. Race listings throughout the US.
- Coaching for elite and amateur runners. Training camps, speaking engagements and race director resources.
The Running Center
- Group training and private coaching services for runners of all abilities.
The Running Doctor
- Common running injuries: description, prevention and treatment. Sports medicine, chiropractic treatment, nutrition.
Running Injuries - Stephen M. Pribut, D.P.M.,
- Glossary of injuries, articles, and advice.
Running Injury Free
- Tips for running without injury
- Online training log for runners and other athletes.
Running Log Download
- Runners, download Pegasus's new training log: no need to stay connected to the Internet.
- Training tips, articles, news items, health information and on-line coaching.
Running Research News
- The latest research news on running and training techniques.
- Avoiding and recovering from injuries, gait analysis, professional coaching, discussion forum. Coach available for lectures.
- A variety of runners tools and information.
Running Training Logs
- Runners, log your training: graphs, statistics, and forums. Requires registration.
- Free online running log featuring an easy to use interface, powerful searching and graphing.
- Logging program that allows the user to set running goals, and track races. Message boards and features for teams to communicate.
- Training for beginning through advanced runners. Resource for running training programs, common runners injuries, and maintaining healthy nutrition.
Spafford Health and Adventure
- Coaching on-line and in person, for running and trail running.
Speed Endurance Coaching
- Science-based training program tailor made for you, emphasizing your running goals.
Sport and Performances
- Understanding, managing or improving sport performances: physiology of sport, performance analysis, PC solutions, estimation of VO2max.
The Sport Factory
- Running, triathlon, duathlon, adventure racing, cycling, mountain biking. Online coaching and sport nutrition plans.
- Sports medicine information.
Training Log 2004
- One year log book for runners. Each page is a new week. Space for comments as well as distance run, and includes a Pace Chart.
Training to Run
- Pain free training for 10K, marathons and ultras. Weight training and stretching. Marathon Pace Splits Chart in miles / km. Running questions answered free. Max Stress Test. Personal online coaching by The Mad Dog. Free newsletter.
Twin Cities Running
- Running resources in the Twin Cities area. Online training programs available by professional certified coach.
Way Cool Running
- Kid's page with training regimens and information to get children started on the road to fitness and running.
- Training log with running calculators. Requires registration.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 4:54:10 UTC -