become an editor
the entire directory
only in Road_Running/Relay
Sports: Running: Trail Running: Ultramarathon
Beach To Bay Relay Marathon
- Located in Corpus Christi, Texas. Six runners per team complete along a marathon-length course. Includes entry information, rules, and FAQ.
DeCelle Memorial Lake Tahoe Relay
- 7-person, 72-mile relay with event history, race information, pictures and online registration.
Green Mountain Relay
- 195-mile team relay race in Vermont designed for athletes of all abilities. The course begins near Burlington and continues to Bennington along scenic rural roads.
Hood To Coast
- A 12-person, 195 mile event located in Portland, Oregon with application details, course map, roster information and past results.
Reach the Beach Relay
- 200-mile relay from Bretton Woods to Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. Includes event details, applications, course description, and results of past relays.
- A directory of team relays and relay news
River to River Relay
- Annual eighty-mile road relay starting in Marion, Illinois to the Ohio River. Past results, course description, and entry information.
Road Less Traveled Relay Races
- Describes the events, an overview of relay racing, and news items.
Self-Transcendence 3,100 Mile Race
- The longest certified foot race with over 5500 laps occurring over 52 days. History of the event, articles, media coverage, and results.
World Harmony Run
- Description of the relay race of an 11,000 mile route through 2,000 cities with links to regional websites and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 14, 2015 at 20:05:18 UTC -