become an editor
the entire directory
only in Road_Running/Relay
Sports: Running: Trail Running: Ultramarathon
Beach To Bay Relay Marathon
- Located in Corpus Christi, Texas. Six runners per team complete along a marathon-length course. Includes entry information, rules, and FAQ.
DeCelle Memorial Lake Tahoe Relay
- 7-person, 72-mile relay with event history, race information, pictures and online registration.
Green Mountain Relay
- 195-mile team relay race in Vermont designed for athletes of all abilities. The course begins near Burlington and continues to Bennington along scenic rural roads.
Hood To Coast
- A 12-person, 195 mile event located in Portland, Oregon with application details, course map, roster information and past results.
Reach the Beach Relay
- 200-mile relay from Bretton Woods to Hampton Beach, New Hampshire. Includes event details, applications, course description, and results of past relays.
River to River Relay
- Annual eighty-mile road relay starting in Marion, Illinois to the Ohio River. Past results, course description, and entry information.
Wild West Relay
- A 195-mile team relay race in Fort Collins, Colorado and is designed for runners of all abilities.
World Harmony Run
- Description of the relay race of an 11,000 mile route through 2,000 cities with links to regional websites and contact information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 20:05:01 UTC -