the entire directory
only in Road_Running/Marathon
This category in other languages:
AIMS - Association of International Marathons and Road Races
- Objectives of AIMS are to foster and promote road running throughout the world. History, race calendar, organization, statistics and links.
Get Kids Going
- A charity that supplies sports wheelchairs for children and young adults. Provides a list of sponsored marathons with online application.
Honolulu Marathon Clinic
- Free clinic with pictures, events listing and summaries, contact information and training schedule.
Joints in Motion
- A team of men and women who are training for a marathon in honor of an individual who has arthritis. They raise money that will help fund arthritis research and services.
Marathon Tours and Travel
- Travel information on hotels, airfares and entry procedures to marathons around the world with events listing, contacts and pricing information.
Marathon: You Can Do It
- Describes a book by Jeff Galloway which describes the rise in popularity of marathons, a sample chapter and a description of the author.
- Complete marathon race directory, results, athlete and race news, results, history, training schedules, chat, email, marathoning humor. Everything for the marathon runner and marathon fan.
- MaratonTurk gives a worldwide athletics-marathon information. [English and Turkish]
- History of the marathon, a worldwide listing of marathons with descriptions and links.
The World's Most Beautiful Marathon
- A reprint of the March 1996 Runners World-UK article about the Mt Everest Challenge Marathon in Sikkim. (March 01, 1996)
Usenet rec.running -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 13:45:10 UTC -