become an editor
the entire directory
only in Running/Personal_Pages
Open Directory - Sports: Running: Personal Pages
Society: People: Personal Homepages
This category in other languages:
Barefoot Rick's BarefootRunner.org
- Barefoot Rick Roeber describes the benefits of barefoot running, and documents his personal running history. Includes weekly mileage, race reports, pictures, and videos.
Bayer at Corporate Challenge Races
- The history of the Bayer corporation in the tri-state New York area by Ernest Joseph.
- John and James and Ginn were summertime training partners. As our training became fast, Patrick (John) coined the term "John Blaze" to mean a fast run or runner.
- Information about the runner, picture gallery, links, and cross country stuff.
- LaVaughn Haynes' racing information, schedules, web journal, and why he's a vegetarian.
- The official site of distance runner Dan Browne. Includes Dan's PRs and championship titles, running tips, and pictures.
The Doug Cross Homepage
- Devoted to the serious runner and racer with information on road racing, cross country, track and field, and links.
Duncan Larkin's Webpage on Running
- A personal website about Duncan Larkin who is a self-described running addict. Includes a running log, biography and other commentary from Duncan.
- Experiences of a runner, with content devoted to training, racing, and running related information.
Hill Running With An Attitude
- A runner shares some tips and techniques on hill training with related links.
Jacob Bobian's 5K race Logs
- Track Jacob's progress of his 5K races.
Jeffrey's Running Page
- Information about Jeffrey's running in South Florida with results, awards, photographs, and up coming events.
Jesse Owens Memorial
- Coverage of the Olympic runner with pictures, historical information and details of his run with the flame.
Kopac's Korner by Bob Kopac
- Humorous and serious running articles by the 1997 RRCA Club Writer of the Year.
Les's Team-in-Training Home Page
- Covers runs by Les Nelson and provides fundraising information, marathon reports, travel tips, photographs, and news items.
Matt's Page of Poetry and Running
- Information on Steve Prefontaine, Thomas Hellriegel, and Joan Benoit. Plus, a poetry section.
- A high school site focusing on the Illinois/Wisconsin area. Shoe reviews, running tips, records, upcoming races and links.
- Online journal of training, maps and description of routes, related links and upcoming events.
- Dedicated to marathons, ultramarathons and triathlons with running reports (mostly European), advice, tips, photos and race schedules.
Run Forrest Run
- Marie Forrest is participated in the National AIDS Marathon Training Program to help people living with HIV/AIDS.
The Runner's Resource
- Advice and information about training, racing, nutrition, and injuries.
- Distance runner Brandon Rowe maintains a daily running log, and also provides the site's online community the ability to post their logs. Also included are training/race articles and multimedia.
Running Across America
- Nick Baldock ran from San Francisco to New York to aid the Josie Russell Trust. Site contains pictures and description of his activities.
- Personal e-zine with articles and thoughts about Richie Bakshi's running adventures.
- For people who are bothered by shoes, or just want to learn to run naturally. Includes articles, photos and links.
- Includes information on training to run and running links.
Running Injury Free
- Tips and suggestions for running, jogging, or walking injury free.
Scott's Track and Cross Country Statistics
- Discusses his improvements, past results, levels of improvement and awards won.
- Maintained by Matt Carpenter, has a lot about the Pikes Peak marathon and other writings on the sport of trail running.
Songs for Jogging/Running
- Allows to nominate or vote the most favorite jogging/running songs.
Sports Podiatry and Running
- Amol Saxena provides recommended running shoes, information achilles tendinitis, stretching and ankle sprains as well as list of running shoes.
Stephan's Running Page
- List of races, magazines and newsletters, running resources.
- One man's quest to run a race in each of the 50 states, awards received, picture gallery and a competition between two men.
Villeneuvois in New York
- A group of runners training for the New York Marathon. Site contains an introduction, history of the group, sponsors, budget information and related links.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 29, 2013 at 13:14:03 UTC -