become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_States/Maryland
Regional: North America: United States: Maryland: Recreation and Sports
- Founded 1978. Features a schedule of local races, contacts, and membership information.
Baltimore Road Runners Club
- Established 1971. Includes a list of upcoming races, results, training locations, membership information, and contacts.
Chesapeake Bay Running Club
- Sponsors championship races and fun runs/walks on and off road.
- Founded in 1975 to provide recreational and competitive running opportunities in Frederick County. Includes race schedule and results, contacts and membership information, training runs, and membership information.
Howard County Striders
- Promoting fitness through running in the Columbia area. Includes results of area races, schedule of weekly runs, contacts, membership information, and club news.
NCR Trail Snails
- A running group for beginning and slower runners in the Baltimore area. Includes training schedules, locations, and events; racing results; contacts; e-mail list instructions, and photos.
Prince George's RC
- A small, friendly group of runners, triathletes, and race walkers with a broad range of ages and abilities.
Queen City Striders
- Located in Cumberland with current and past race results, related links, officer listing and a running schedule.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 23, 2014 at 2:22:55 UTC -