become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_Kingdom/Scotland
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Scotland: Recreation and Sports
Bellahouston Road Runners
- Bellahouston Road Runners situated South Side of Glasgow
- Road, cross-country, trail, and hill running in East Kilbride.
- Cross Country Club based in Cambuslang, Glasgow
Carnethy Hill Running Club
- Edinburgh based club for runners, raconteurs and rogues.
Central Athletic Club
- Established in 1974 and based in Stirling with other groups in Alloa and Dollar, it is one of the largest clubs in Scotland
Clydesdale Harriers Athletics Club
- Established in 1885 as Scotland's first open athletic club and located in the Clydebank area. Provides history, news, pictures, upcoming events, membership details, forum, and contacts.
Corstorphine Amateur Athletic Club
- For amateur athletes of both sexes from age 9 upwards in Edinburgh.
Dundee Road Runners
- A fun focused road running club based in Dundee with a wide range of runners and over twenty years of experience.
East Kilbride Athletic Club
- Track, road running, field and cross country running club for all ages and levels situated in East Kilbride
Ellon Amateur Athletics Club
- A small but very successful Athletics Club based in Ellon in North East Scotland.
Falkirk Victoria Harriers
- Grangemouth track and field and cross-country club that offers competition for athletes all year round.
Fife Athletic Club
- Based mainly in central and north east Fife and emphasises participation for all.
- Based in Morayshire, in the North of Scotland - small and friendly.
- Road, hill and cross-country running club based in Inverurie, Aberdeenshire.
- A Glasgow athletics club that cater for Road, Cross country, Track and Hill running.
Haddington East Lothian Pacemakers (HELP)
- Competes in road, cross country and hill races. Includes information about events, coaching and membership.
- Serious track and field to recreational running club based in Balerno to the South West of Edinburgh.
Helensburgh Amateur Athletic Club
- Athletic club that cater for all standards in a variety of disciplines. Running routes and training schedules.
Hunters Bog Trotters
- Cross-country, road and hill running. Based mainly in Edinburgh and Aberdeen.
Inverclyde Athletic Club
- Information and news about the Greenock club.
Irvine Athletic Club
- Caters for all athletics disciplines.
Lasswade Athletics Club
- Offers all members of the community the opportunity to take part in keep-fit and athletic activities, either for leisure or competition. Details of fixtures and results with contact information. Bonnyrigg, Midlothian.
- Fort William. Includes hill runners calendar and Lochaber Marathon details.
- Lists their history, harrier of the month, a roster, pictures, and announcements.
- Past race results, news items, a newsletter, message forum, related links and contacts.
Moray Road Runners
- Elgin road and cross-country club.
Ochil Hill Runners
- Stirling hill running club with training information and photos.
Strathclyde University Harriers
- Cross country and road running.
Victoria Park City Of Glasgow AC
- All round running club located at Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow
Wee County Harriers Home Page
- Friendly running club based in Alloa, Scotland.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2014 at 5:50:37 UTC -