the entire directory
only in Sports/Running
Chats and Forums
News and Media
Sports: Multi-Sports: Aquathlon
Sports: Multi-Sports: Duathlon
Sports: Multi-Sports: Modern Pentathlon
Sports: Multi-Sports: Triathlon
Sports: Track and Field
This category in other languages:
American Running Association
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to educating and supporting runners. Provides useful suggestions and resources.
Competitive Timing LLC.
- Montana race service, providing accurate timing and results in the Montana area.
Dead Runners Society
- A discussion group about running. The group is informal and social and they all try to encourage each other in their running programs. They talk about everything related to running, from meditation to marathons.
- Club of people who like to skip, and which organizes skips to benefit charities. Profiles the movement founder and key figures, local skipping activities, and benefits of skipping.
- Includes planning, workout, nutrition and recommended venues for training and racing.
Run Walk Jog.com
- Running and event calendars and results. Free event listing, free results listing and free online registration. 4 year training log.
- Extensive running links, free monthly contests with numerous prizes, training information, injury prevention tips, results and events, training partner locator, and discussion forum.
- Allows the user to record, review and analyze running, biking, and swimming workouts. Requires a free membership.
- A running directory indexed by personal, miscellaneous, gear, and club sites.
The Runner's Schedule
- The runners guide to road racing. Race calendar, race results from runningnetwork.com, list of event and timing companies, clubs, and running links.
- Dedicated to running in the UK, including club directory, training diaries, advice, pace calculators, book reviews and message boards.
- Product reviews, running information, discussions.
- Dedicated to the history of running and running memorabila. Offers articles about running events and presents autographed items, posters, and collectibles for purchase.
- The official Running USA and USATF Distance Running Site. Offers events calendar, media center, results, rankings and records, administration and links.
Running with Active.com
- A runner's source for running, training information, racing tips, and race registration. From 5k races to marathons, one of the largest running and fitness resource on the web.
Running/Jogging from About.com
- Guide offers regular features, forums and chat as well as nearly 500 tested links to training tips, running gear, hashing, trail running, youth, masters, for the ladies, and ultra running.
- Articles from nutritionists, physiotherapists, coaches, sports doctors, exercise physiologists, massage therapists and a calendar of events around the world.
- Includes schedules of races, racers, list of towers and skyscrapers, and links.
United States Corporate Athletics Association
- Regional and national running events, with news items, past results, pictures, officer listing and contacts.
Usenet rec.running -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 2, 2014 at 23:18:31 UTC -