become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sports_Science/Technology
Ariel Dynamics Biomechanical Analysis
- Manufacturer of individual motion analysis and computerized exercise equipment for use in the fields of Athletics, Biomechanics, Sports and Rehabilitative Medicine. Utilized by research and professional athletic training facilities throughout the world, including NASA.
Biomechanigg Research Inc.
- Provide biomechanical knowledge to industry, government, the medical profession, the legal profession and other interested groups.
Charnwood Dynamics Ltd.
- Provides tools for clinicians and researchers to perform detailed biomechanical studies of humans and animals through proprietary motion tracking system, and gait analysis software.
- Designs and builds equipment for rehabilitation of musculo-skeletal trauma or general fitness training for all levels up to Olympic athletes.
Innovative Sports Training
- Produces real time, virtual reality based human motion capture systems for medical, biomechanic and motor control research, ergonomic studies, physical therapy and rehabilitation, sports medicine and sports training with special emphasis on golf.
JC Labs - High Speed Video Components
- Manufactures high speed video cameras, recorders, and other video components for motion capture and analysis for sports training and rehabilitation, among other uses.
Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise
- Features original investigations, clinical studies, and comprehensive reviews on current topics in sports medicine and exercise science.
- German manufacturer of high speed human and mechanical motion analysis hardware and software.
Motion Analysis Corporation
- 3D optical motion capture systems and analysis systems for sports medicine and performance professionals.
Motion Lab Systems
- Produces EMG systems and clinical software, motion, and gait analysis products for use alone or in conjunction with other motion analysis systems.
Peak Performance Online
- A 'no nonsense' newsletter devoted to improving stamina, strength and fitness. Presents high-quality information on the latest sports science research from around the world and shows you how to apply it.
PhoeniX Technologies Incorporated
- 3D active optical motion capture systems and analysis systems for sports medicine and athletes.
SIMI Reality Motion Systems GmbH
- Supplies 3D motion analysis software including synchronized DV capture, highspeed video, analog data for scouting and feedback systems for coaches with video-mix and stroboscope features.
- Somax analysts work to improve postural and sports mechanics through proprietary video motion analysis and microfiber reduction. Their exclusive form of connective tissue massage improves flexibility beyond what stretching alone does.
Vicon Motion Systems
- Optical motion capture technology for science, engineering and entertainment industries. With extensive product range for biomechanical and behavioural applications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 4, 2012 at 8:05:05 UTC -